MARKETING FOR SUCCESS!
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, I'm here to help.
Placing a sign in your yard and listing in the local MLS is NOT a Marketing Plan! Selling your property and getting top dollar competitive offers require more. I deploy a multitude of high-tech marketing tools for maximum exposure with the goal of getting your property viewed by thousands of buyers.
- I utilize a world class CRM / Database / Marketing System with interactive landing pages, drip campaigns, and much more.
- Each listing has a fully customized website with its own address promoting your property's unique features giving buyers direct access to HD photos and information about your property. With more than 80% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, this is a part of your marketing strategy that you can't afford to omit.
- A full-motion virtual tour commercial will be featured on your website and broadcast to key real estate search sites.
- Your listing is promptly put on the World Impact Real Estate’s (WIRE) website where thousands of buyers and agents can view your property. We’re the largest independently owned Real Estate Brokerage in Florida with more than 300 agents in Florida and Coastal Alabama.
- Flyers can be downloaded and printed about your property directly from your site and distributed to friends and at open houses.
- Aerial photography and mapping are used to provide buyers with a state-of-the-art unique view of your property and it’s surroundings.
- I deploy the best marketing technology available. Your interactive flyers and virtual tour can be shared via social media and multiple sites. It’s easy for viewers to spread the word about your property through one-click buttons on your website for email and social posting. Some social media platforms I use include YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flipboard.
- Your automated interactive social media marketing program also includes text responders, email blasts, and text message blasts. A personal text code for your home can be sent to buyers to receive photos and information about your property.